Are you analytical?
If so, you’ll LOVE diving into these graphs and you’ll end up knowing more about the current Phoenix real estate market than many real estate agents.
Graphs for Everyone
- Phoenix Real Estate Market at a Glance (John Wake) – The Best Single Graph
- How to Get a Premium Price from Your Home (John Wake)
- STAT Phoenix MLS Reports (ARMLS) – Always read Tom Ruff’s stuff at the bottom
- Case-Shiller Home Price Index – 20 U.S. Cities (John Wake)
Graphs for Subscribers Only
Each of the free e-newsletters from Arizona Real Estate Notebook will have a link at the bottom to these 3 amazing graphs from The Cromford Report.
- Average Sales Price per Square Foot by city and zip code (Cromford Report)
- Number of Homes Listed for Sale by city and zip code (Cromford Report)
- Months of Supply of Homes Listed for Sale by city (Cromford Report)
NOTE: The Cromford Report graciously gave me permission to use these 3 graphs but only with my clients and prospective clients. They told me not to publish the graphs to the general public. (They charge real estate agents $300 per year for access to all their charts. They do not sell subscriptions to the general public, only agents.) That’s why I made the graphs available only to my prospective clients who subscribe to my free email newsletter for Arizona Real Estate Notebook.
Get 3 Amazing Graphs
Right now when you subscribe to Arizona Real Estate Notebook you get FREE access to 3 key graphs that most real estate agents don't have.